Terms And Conditions
The website www.suwinsbury.com is owned and operated by Su Winsbury. Listed below are the Terms and Conditions that you must study and accept before using any of the Services and the Site of www.suwinsbury.com.
By using any of the Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site and the Services. The terms form a legally binding agreement between you and www.suwinsbury.com in relation to your use of the Site and/ or the Services and applies to all users of the Services, whether registered or not, on the Site.
The services are aimed at helping clients with problems, decisions, and goal attainment in daily life by using multiple strategies and techniques. The services include the self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centred disciplines in which the Su Winsbury is trained and has experience. The ambit of services may stretch to trainings, workshops, seminars and talks.
Rights/Obligations of Su Winsbury
1. Su Winsbury is trained and certified as an ILM Wellbeing Coach and Chrysalis Effect Practitioner and in the following therapies: EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Reiki, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Ear Candling, Facial Rejuvenation.
2. Su Winsbury will deliver the Services with reasonable skill and care.
3. Su Winsbury cannot guarantee that You will achieve any specific result in consequence of receiving the Service.
4. Su Winsbury has the right, at her sole discretion, to change the content of any of the Services or the dates upon which each part of the Service is to be provided.
5. Su Winsbury will spend an appropriate amount of time in preparation for appointments with You
6. Su Winsbury will communicate with You via Skype, phone or meet in person.
Understanding & Responsibility
You (the Client) agree to the following statements:
1. I understand that coaching is different to counselling and should not be construed as such.
2. I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during any coaching sessions that are included as part of any programme undertaken with Su Winsbury.
3. I am fully responsible for taking action within any course programme and I understand that a successful outcome from the programme is dependent on this.
4. I understand that Su Winsbury accepts no responsibility for my action or inaction relating to any coaching or programme undertaken.
5. I understand that Su Winsbury accepts no liability for any loss incurred whether financial or otherwise following a commencement of a course or for any perceived failure whether justified or otherwise to achieve my desired outcomes or goals.
6. I understand that coaching is designed to facilitate the development of my personal/professional wellbeing and to develop a plan and strategy for achieving specific goals.
7. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process which may involve all areas of my life including work, family health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issue is my personal responsibility.
8. I agree to be honest and open with Su Winsbury in order for any sessions or programme to be effective.
9. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for medical treatment, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I have consulted a medical professional for any health concerns I may have in these areas.
10. I promise to inform Su Winsbury of any health issues and if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care will be advised of my decision to work with her.
11. I understand that Su Winsbury is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of services resulting from failure or delay caused, directly or indirectly, by me (the Client).
12. I acknowledge that I will not compare coaching sessions given by Su Winsbury with the coaching that I may receive from a different organisation/programme/person.
13. I understand that Su Winsbury reserves the right to terminate any agreement in which she feels the relationship is not healthy, productive or beneficial to either party.
Course and Programme payments must be made in advance by PayPal, Stripe or other payment method authorized at the time of registration. The payment policies may change at any time. Such changes will not, however, apply to the projects that were in-process before the changes are made by Coach.
Once the Payment is accepted, it becomes non-refundable. However, Su Winsbury in sole discretion, may decide to refund the received payment partially or completely.
Appointment Cancellation Protocols
I (the Client) agree that I will give at least 48 hours notice should I need to change any scheduled appointments with Su Winsbury otherwise that session may be forfeited.
In exceptional circumstances Su Winsbury may need to rearrange an appointment in which case all reasonable endeavours will be made to agree another mutually satisfactory appointment.
In exceptional circumstances such as illness or bereavement, inappropriate behaviour by the client or other extreme situations Su Winsbury reserves the right to terminate the service to the client early. In such situation and where possible, reasonable notice of termination will be given by Su Winsbury and the client will be refunded a proportion of the fees paid (pro rata less £150 administration fee).
Telephone / Skype calls may be recorded for training purposes. Information shared with Su Winsbury will remain confidential unless there is legal requirement to share with a third party.
The code, logo and Intellectual Property of the Su Winsbury Website cannot be used without its consent. All copyrights, trademarks, Intellectual Property at www.suwinsbury.com (such as the material published by individual members) is the property of Su Winsbury.
It is prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, distribute or create any derivative work from any of the material that is located on the Su Winsbury Website or that shared with You through other methods such as email or programmes.
By breaching any of the provisions stated above, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities and may disclose Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Liability, Indemnity and additional provisions
Su Winsbury is not liable for the behaviour of Users, whether through the www.suwinsbury.com website or outside of it.
Su Winsbury is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential or any other form of loss or damage that might be experienced by a User.
Users agree and accept to indemnify Su Winsbury against all liabilities, claims and expenses that could arise from the breach of these Terms and Conditions or through use of the www.suwinsbury.com website.
Su Winsbury cannot guarantee to satisfy the Client/Coachee’s requirements.
Su Winsbury reserves the authority to withdraw or modify aspects of the www.suwinsbury.com website, or even the whole of it and reserves the right to change the method or mode of business or model of doing business without any prior notice to the Users of www.suwinsbury.com website.
Su Winsbury reserves the legal right to suspend or terminate a Member’s ease of access to www.suwinsbury.com website, or parts of it.
Anybody whose access continues to be frozen or ended should not re-subscribe to, or re-access the www.suwinsbury.com website without prior consent from Su Winsbury.
Failure by either www.suwinsbury.com website or You to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
Third Party Rights
Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable under Rights of Third Parties Act 1999, by any person who is not a party to it. But it does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from this Act.
Su Winsbury shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside reasonable control including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond Su Winsbury’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials.